The Quality and Environmental Management System of Auxitec is governed by a Policy that envisages the commitment to offering the maximum quality in our products and services to fully satisfy our clients and the other stakeholders, as well as to respect the environment.
This is done by:
- On-going improvement of the Company’s processes.
- Minimising the environmental impact derived from our activity.
- Complying with the quality and environmental management requirements according to standards EN-ISO 9001:2008 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004.
- Complying with the requirements of the clients and the other stakeholders.
- And complying with the legislation and the regulation enforceable.
Our Quality and Environmental Management Policy is for us the framework to set our goals and objectives. In order to ensure its adequacy, our Policy is frequently revised.